Monday, April 27, 2009

She's Coming Home!!!

This morning at 9:30 a.m. we got the call we've waited so long for. Cindy is coming home! We'll pick her up in Denver on May 7. Wow! I can't believe it's finally happening. Thank you so much everyone for all your prayers and support. We wouldn't have made it without you!

I am so excited that she'll be here for Mother's Day and Kaden's birthday. We plan on giving Kaden a big bash once we get to Denver. That way he can have all his presents to play with on the trip home and it will be a special day that he doesn't have to share with his sister. I think it will be great!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Cindy will be home soon! Have a wonderful time in Denver!

    And I, too, was surprised at the car seats. I guess most families do not have one in Korea, so they aren't designed to be strapped in as well. He certainly couldn't move much, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOO... I am so excited for you. I know yo can not wait to hold that beauty in your arms. Get ready and then go get her!!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I am so happy for you I could cry tears of joy!! I am so glad you are finally getting your baby girl home!! She will add that extra bit of sweetness to your lives!! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeessss!!!! We will be thinking of you that day. That is Tiffany's Birthday! Pretty cool!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete