Well, it's been over a week now since Cindy was submitted for an Emmigration Permit, but we still have not heard that it has been granted. It seems to take around 2 weeks, so we're hoping to hear something next week. We really appreciate everyone's prayers for us. They have definitely been felt. We aren't nearly as "restless" about it this week, but more able to just be at peace. It's still hard though!
I realized earlier that I haven't done any updates on Kaden lately. He is such a joy! He is definitely full of personality. Lately he has really been into pretending. Every day, he has new "characters" for us to be. Today I have been Jill and he has been Jack and we've been going up the hill and then falling down. Yesterday we were Olivia and her little brother Ian and we acted out several of their antics. (If you've read the Olivia books, then you know what I mean!)
Kaden also knows how to spell his name now. He came right up to me the other day and asked me, "Mommy, did you know that my name is spelled K-A-D-E-N?" I replied, "Yes, I knew that, but I didn't know you did!" He's not even 3 yet and can already spell his name. He can even type it for you on the computer. His intelligence blows my mind. I'd love to have him evaluated by a professional to see what his IQ is and how it compares to other kids his age. I'm awfully proud of my little smartie pants!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This last little bit of waiting is so hard! Hang in there - it won't be much longer!
ReplyDelete