I never made it to the post office yesterday to get the mail. So after lunch today, I asked Mom & Dad if they minded running by there really quickly on our way home. My heart skipped a beat when I opened the mailbox and saw an envelope from USCIS. In just one short week, we already have our Visa Petition approval!!!
Several people asked me in church today if we'd heard anything and I told them, "No. We're just waiting on the U.S. and Korean governments to do their parts." Well, guess what? The U.S. government did their part! So, now we are just waiting on the Korean side. Cindy will need to receive an immigration permit before they can apply with the U.S. Embassy to get her visa to travel home.
Obviously everyone's prayers have been heard, so please keep them up! God is working in mighty ways and much faster than I could have even dreamed. You know what's neat? Cindy's I-600 approval was dated January 28, 2009. That was Mom's birthday and the day that Cindy turned 7 months old. My birthday is February 10, so I'm hoping that my birthday gift will be hearing that she has her immigration permit. Dad's birthday is February 21, so I'm pretty sure he wants a travel call for his birthday!
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on getting that step done!! I love your page--I have no idea how to do all this. Is it a layout or did you make it?
ReplyDeleteOh you are so sweet--I would love the help to make it beautiful like yours. I am so excited!
ReplyDelete