Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kaden's Birthday Surprise!

We had a great trip from Kansas to Colorado today. Kaden did really well and has had a blast playing with my uncle and aunt's dog since arriving here! He was having so much fun playing with her, that he almost missed his own surprise birthday party!  There are several cute videos and a TON of pictures on our DropShots account.

For now, here are photos of us holding the "Welcome Home Cindy" sign that Kaden and I made.



Okay, I'm off to bed now for our big day tomorrow. I promise to post as soon as I get a chance, meaning as soon as Cindy sleeps!

1 comment:

  1. how darn sweet was that surprise!!! He is so cute. I bet you are on cloud nine today. It is May 7th and your beautiful baby girl is on her way. Enjoy her...

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete