No, I'm not singing the "Battle of Jericho" song. Unfortunatley, I'm describing our house right now. Last week, one of our foundation walls crumbled. So, our kitchen is now being held up by several boards. Ryan assures me it's perfectly safe, but it scares me!
Oh the joys of home ownership. There's several more hundred dollars down the drain. Thank goodness Ryan is a handy man and has handy man friends. I shudder to think how much all this would cost if we had to hire someone to rebuild the wall. It's going to be bad enough as is.
Other than that, life is pretty much the same. I can't believe that January is almost over though. Where did it go? Kaden is going to be 2 before I know it. It seems like we just had his first birthday and now it's almost time for another one. Man time flies!
Well, it's late and I'd better get to bed. Just thought I'd pop in for a minute and ask for your prayers for Ryan as the poor guy is working hard all day and then coming home and working hard on the foundation wall well into the night.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment