Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Wow! December is already flying by. It's busy, busy, busy as usual. The kids are enjoying the festivities and our advent calendar. Kaden thinks that Santa's elves leave him a Hershey kiss each day. It's cute. Speaking of Santa, Kaden got a personalized message from him. You should have seen his face when Santa said his name! You can watch it HERE.

Yesterday we were finally able to get our professional photos taken. As always, I am second guessing my choices. I always feel like I buy the wrong ones. Luckily, we get a C.D. of the photos so I can put them on the computer and enjoy them that way. Here are some of our favorites from the day.










Today I am taking Kaden to the Christmas pageant. I hope he will be able to sit still and be quiet long enough. I think he will really enjoy the camels and other animals. He's also a lover of music, so I think he'll like the songs as well. It'll be fun to share this experience with him. I know it always helps to get me in the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics...don't know how you picked because they are all so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete