Cindy's finalization will be held on December 17! We are on the docket for 10:00 a.m. There are several other cases also on the docket at the same time, so please pray that the judge picks up our case early on. We don't want a super cranky new U.S. citizen on our hands as we near the lunch hour, and I honestly don't know how we'll keep her entertained at the courthouse for very long. I think you all know by now that this girl is a mover and a shaker!
I am so thankful that we were able to get a court date in 2009. Thank you God! This will be very helpful for taxes and it's just nice to know everything is "official" before the close of the year. Cindy has been our daughter to us since the moment we saw her picture, but now she will legally be our daughter and nothing can change that.
We are planning to have a finalization party that evening. I need to work out some details, so I'll post more on that closer to the time. Wohoo!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay--so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! So happy Cindy will officially be yours in 2009!
ReplyDelete