Sorry it took me so long to update after my post about my back! I am fine now. After a lot of testing, that resulted in nothing, the pain just went away on it's own Tuesday afternoon. I had the doctor stumped. She said I had classic gallbladder symptoms and was so surprised that the sonogram didn't show anything. She was prepared to have me do more extensive tests, but since the pain went away, we didn't do them. What caused it? Who knows! I'm praising God that He healed me, but am cursing the pile of medical bills headed my way for no good reason. -sigh-
We got some great news today. We received a $2,500 matching grant from God's Grace Adoption Ministries! I will be posting contribution information soon. We only receive this amount from GGAM if we are able to raise the match from our family and friends. So, we will be sending out letters and spreading the word. What a blessing!
Cindy is teething big time these days. I'm very tired of being a giant teething ring. I guess my arm is just nice and squishy for biting. A friend brought by some teething tablets earlier that I will a try tomorrow. I hope they work. She's cutting 4 teeth at once, so the biting has gotten really bad. She also screams very loudly at the top of her lungs and wants to eat 24/7. So I have a really big headache!
I am way behind in my scrapbooking these days. It's been forever since I posted any here and my slideshow in the sidebar is pitifully out of date. I have no idea what layouts from 2008 I have or have not posted, but here is a link to the pages I've done for 2009 so far. I've got a TON more to do yet!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are better! Praise God--he is so good! Hannah cut 4 teeth on top at same time so I feel your pain there.
ReplyDelete