Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Calming Down

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has e-mailed words of encouragment and provided prayers. I really appreciate each and every one of you. Now that I've had time to calm down and put things in perspective, my outlook is much better!

I am doing my best to put a positive spin on this. The past few weeks have been very stressful around here. You can read my previous blog posts to see why! We're still dealing with the aftermath of the credit card issue. I want Cindy to come home to a peaceful and calm environment and not a home filled with stress and anxiety. So, I think God has just provided us with a few extra weeks to get matters taken care of so we can enjoy our time with her when she gets here.

At least now we know where we stand! There's not much of March left, so if they do still make her go to the neurologist's appointment, it will be in the next two weeks. There is still hope that she could be home by Easter. I am clinging on to that hope. It's been MY desire to have her home before she turns 9 months old, but if that is not GOD'S desire, then I need to let it go.

Poor Kaden didn't know why I was so distraught today. He knows I am sad because Cindy is not home, but he thinks that she just doesn't want to come home. I'm afraid he blames her for my sadness. It's hard to explain it to him. When I was very upset earlier, he came up to me, hugged me, and said, "I'm sorry Cindy won't come home Mommy, but don't be sad. I'm here."

So, thank you again for your prayers and please don't stop praying!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better today. I will be praying that both our girls are home by Easter because that is what I have been hoping for too. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up. It will happen so soon. Enjoy that wonderful little boy while you wait. What a great kid to remind you that he is there for you. AWWWWW... Sounds like he has a great heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about the hold up. The great thing is that time passes by quickly and later we see the good in everything later.
    I will be praying she gets home soon! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete