So, without further ado, I give you Cynthia Sue!


This past weekend was the longest weekend of my life! We got the phone call asking us to review her file at 4:45 p.m. on Friday, January 9. So, we had to endure the weekend before being able to call and accept her referral on Monday morning! After that, we had to wait for an "official match" from the waiting child committee and our local social worker. About 30 minutes ago I got the official call!
Cindy was born on June 28 in Busan, South Korea. Her Korean name means benevolent and clear. We have no idea how long the process will take from here on out. I am really, really, really kicking myself about the whole homestudy debacle now. I hope that doesn't slow our process down too much. Anyway, it generally takes 3-6 months for the babies to get all the necessary visa clearances to come home. Let's pray that's closer to the 3 month side!
God is good!
She is Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
We are so glad that it worked out!
We love you guys!
Tricia
ReplyDeleteshe's just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so very happy for you! Will say a prayer re: paperwork altho know you'll get it right :) :)!!