It's so fun having teenage sisters again. I'm just sad they are leaving soon. :(
Anyway, last night was prom and I hot rolled Ye-In and Tina's hair. Ye-In had to also participate in the state music contest that day, so we did her hair early. She got a one rating on her flute solo. Yeah! We had just enough time when we she got home to add a few more quick curls and take pictures. By the time she got to prom, the curls were gone. I swear I put a ton of hairspray on too. I guess her hair just won't hold the curl.
Here she is in curlers:
Here she is with her hair all curly:
And here's how it looked when she arrived at prom:
Oh well, we tried! And she still looked beautiful.
Tina was lucky enough to have the whole afternoon to get ready. I hot rolled her hair to get it nice and full and then Kara fixed it for her and did her makeup.
Here's what the back of her hair looked like:
And here she is all dolled up and ready to go to prom! Pretty!
Kaden also had fun getting ready for prom. He was particularly interested in Ye-In's sparkly shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment