Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a week!

This was a crazy, crazy week. It all started Monday night when an ice storm hit us. We lost our power and didn't get it back until 70 hours later Thursday evening! Needless to say, it was quite an adventure keeping Kaden happy with no electricity. He did pretty well during the daylight hours but was not a happy camper when it was really dark. He kept pointing at the lights as if to ask, "Why don't you silly people turn the lights on?"

I got so bored without electricity. I really do rely on my computer way too much. I kept thinking of things I could do, but they all needed the computer somehow. For example, I thought I could get my Christmas cards ready to send. But, where's my address book? On the computer!

Before the power outage, I got a few scrapbook pages done. The first one is a winter kit by Danielle Corbitt called "Winter Blues" at Digital Candy. This is a picture from last year because at the time I didn't have a winter picture from this year. But now I have a lot more pictures to scrap with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment