
In addition to creating layouts for the talented Randi Oh, I am very, very happy to announce that I am now a member of the Star Studded Creative Team for Danielle Corbitt! Danielle sells her gorgeous designs at Scrap Outside the Box and you can also check out her Blog. Soon our newly formed Star Studded Creative Team will have our own blog as well. Just click on the link from Danielle's Blog.
To tryout for her CT, we were given a beautiful kit to create a layout with. Here is the page I submitted. All credits to Danielle Corbitt!
Hi! I just wanted to stop by, I'm Sarah, also a member of Danielle's CT! I can't wait to get started playing with everyone :D Your LO was very cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Tricia!!! What a lucky designer to have you on her CT. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I agree, how lucky Danielle is -- have fun :D
ReplyDelete