Shutterfly was having a 25% off sale that ends soon, so that motivated me to get the scrapbook done. Hopefully it will be here in time for Kaden's finalization party. Here is the link if you'd like to view it. -click here-
One day, before we even had Kaden's referral, I was lounging in the bathtub (must be nice, I don't really remember those days now!) and I was thinking about our baby and my hopes and dreams for him/her. I remember thinking that ultimately I hoped they would know how much we love them and how much more our Heavenly Father loves them. That lead to a prayer that I wrote. I finally got around to making a scrapbook page with it and I am very happy with how it turned out. Here it is:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Template by "Mighty Nice" and Background Paper by Kim Christensen.
No comments:
Post a Comment