New laws going into effect in Korea have really made me realize this week that God's timing is perfect. Starting in January, South Korea will not release babies for adoption until they are 5 months old. Here I have been complaining that Kaden will already be 4 months old by the time he comes home, and many other families are now facing the reality that their baby will be 7-8 months old at the least, when they come home.
If we hadn't have started the adoption process when we did, Kaden would not be our son, and we would have gotten caught in this new legislation. Wow. God is so good! So, I need to stop worrying about how fast or slow USCIS is approving our paperwork, and simply look at how blessed I really am to be in God's perfect timing.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment